Saturday, August 29, 2009

Randomness

Just some extra pictures from this summer to share with you...
Kaitlyn at the parade in Montana

Kinlee attempting to cross her eyes.

Dylan is going to kill me for posting this pic but he got headgear recently and I took a picture ... hee hee

Kinlee looking cute with her hair curled


Me and the Dude. :)


Dude makin his cheeser cheeser smile. :) It's been such a busy summer, I am glad school started so we can get back to a routine!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Cute! Cute!! Dylan you made my day... I forgot what headgear looked like... haha..

Grandma A said...

Thanks for posting these good pictures. I especially like the one of Kinlee crossing her eyes:)

Grandma A said...

That one of you and Christian is
really good. I would like a print
of that one.

Stella said...

What fun pics! I have so many pics that I need to get to. where does the time get away?

Nelle B said...

What a cute family you have Jill! The kids are growing up so fast. It will be so great to see you all in just a few months :)

my favorite color is green said...

Hey Jill- It looks like your kids are growing and that your family is doing well. Nice to "see" you :) -Tye

Sheri Willardson said...

Love the cross-eyed pic. And you are looking FABULOUS!