Well, Halloween has come and gone again. It's always stressful to me trying to find costumes or figure out what the kids want to be each year for some reason. I hate spending money on costumes, but I guess there's not much way around it unless you stick a bedsheet over their head and call them a ghost! ;) Anway, Kinlee was a "crazy" hair designer, she had pink hair and a brush and hair spray in this stylist's apron she borrowed from Bailey. She looked very cute... You really can't even see Dylan in this picture, which is why he chose this costume I think... He is the grim reaper. All you can see are his hands and feet...
Friday, November 13, 2009
Halloween
Posted by Jill at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I could have seen you in the costumes, anyway this is the next best, getting to see the pictures.
Kinlee, I like the pink hair. Dylan, is that really you in that
grim reaper outfit?
Great costumes! I've always thought that Snow White should be a blonde :)
I'd like to make an appointment with Kinlee - I need some major hair help :)
Post a Comment