Sunday, June 27, 2010

RUNNING AT 38


Over the weekend Jill and I did another little 10k up in park city. We were both able to shave a few minutes off our time and felt great after. It was fun and we are slowly getting faster. Actually the fun part was leaving the kids at home (Thanks Uncle Jon). We plan on doing the Pioneer 10k in a few weeks and I am training on getting down in the 40's for my time if I can only lay off the Twinkies and HOHO's till then.

2 comments:

Nelle B said...

Good job you guys! Do you think you'll go for a full marathon sometime?

See you soon!

Life for the Pillings said...

Way to go you two! Chris told me that you are trying to get him to do the Red Rock Relay with you guys. Keep bugging him - he'll do it. Maybe I'll join - depends on if anything else happens first :) We'll see. Relay Races are a blast!! BTW - you both look great! Keep up the good work!