Sunday, March 27, 2011

Garmin is not my friend.


So its that time of year again. Jill says I am getting fat so I need to start running again. So I started running a few weeks ago and it feels good. For the last week or so I have been tracking my runs with a GPS. After a long sweaty run your mind tells you "I must have run atleast 4 or 5 miles, you look down at your watch and it reads 3.1 What the crap..." So Garmin is no longer my friend, my friends atleast let me fib a little, Garmin does not.

1 comments:

brianhabel said...

Joel,

Same here cous'. I ran down past the duck pond TWO months ago and I knew that going past it must have been that extra mileage I needed. Not even close! But my thigh muscles, after doing real estate for 7 years sitting at a desk are NOT THE SAME. I think I was somewhere around 3 miles too come to think of it eh! Mine was a casual run too prompted by a 'real need'.

Joelllll! Good to see all your kids and lovely wife looking as all charming as get out on a pretty cool family blog!