Sunday, May 22, 2011

BEST FRIENDS







One of the nicest things about the two youngest Dude and Kate is that they are best friends.. Seriously they do everything together. It starts in the morning (this is them around the breakfast table), and it doesn't end till the day is over. They rarely fight and you can tell there is a special bond with them. I have noticed that whenever Dylan picks on Kate (which he does a lot) Dude will instantly go after him. Here are a few more dressup pictures of them. In Dudes defense I am pretty sure that he has absolutely no clue what is going on, or what wearing that dress implies. He just wants to be with his best bud. It is nice to see this special bond.

1 comments:

jkbulloch said...

That is so awesome! I love seeing that! I can only hope that the same bond will exist between Caleb and Kaylee.