Nothing like getting up at four in the morning and going for a run.... Last week we ran the Provo half marathon. Got up at four, rode the yellow bus up Provo Canyon only to promptly come right back down again. It was fun and there where a lot of people there (4000 registered). Jill did great and completed it in a little over two hours. I was lucky to do 1:41 but was a minute and half longer than last 1/2 (give me a break I just turned 39). Anyways we had fun and are going to do the Hobbler Half in four weeks.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
UTAH VALLEY 1/2
Posted by Jill at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am NOT doing the Hobbler half in 4 weeks!! Give me a year and I'll think about it!
Wuss too bad I registered you already
You can run like the wind blows!
Post a Comment