It's hard to believe that Dude turned four. Just a funny note about the "pants", when Dude was two he started to love Spongebob Square Pants (he still loves that show). So when he was two and with his limited vocabulary he would call it "pants". So the kids and I thought it would be funny to convince him that his name was "Dude Pants." So for a year or so it stuck and he was Dude Pants, after a year the charm wore off so now I hear the kids call him "pants".
Anyways here is a few pics of his party. The little blonde kid behind him is his buddy Ryder that pretty much lives with us. Believe me between the two of them they can tear the house apart. Dude is cute and I guess we will keep him (atleast for another year).
Thursday, February 16, 2012
"pants" turns four
Posted by Jill at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment