Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan!


Today is Dylan's 9th birthday. I can't believe he is 9 already. Here are some things I love about Dylan:

He is very sweet and loving.

I never see him lose his temper.

He does all his chores without complaining.

He can handle his dad's teasing. (Most people can't handle Joel's teasing!)

He is an excellent reader and student at school.

He is very obedient and wants to do what is right.
He is very good with Kaitlyn; when I am having a hard time with her and he can see I've reached my limit with her, he will step in and try to talk to her or distract her from whatever is causing her to freak out (and me to freak out). He helps make her happy and calm her down.

He has big blue eyes and blonde hair.

He gets along well with others.


***Some other interesting things about Dylan:

He is a total Star Wars and video game geek.

His dad gave him the nickname "BoneRack" because he is so skinny.

His favorite foods are cheese quesadillas and chicken nuggets.

His favorite movie is Spiderman 3 and High School Musical (1 and 2).

He is now reading the 4th Harry Potter book.

His favorite sports are basketball, wakeboarding, and swimming.

His favorite color is red.

His favorite place to eat is Noodles & Co. so we went there for lunch today.

We love you Dylan, we are glad you are a part of our family! Happy birthday!

4 comments:

Grandma A said...

Happy Birthday Dylan,
It's hard for me to believe that you are nine. We love you.
We will bring your present on Sunday when we come to the ice cream and cake party. Love, Grandma A.

Blaine said...

Happy Birthday, Bone Rack!!!...Happy Birthday to Jill, too (about 10 days late).

Nelle B said...

Hey Dylan - Hope you had a great birthday! Our power kept going out yesterday, so I couldn't write you a note, but I was thinking of you. Happy Birthday Mr. Sports!!!
Love, Ellen

AMezNewz said...

Can't believe he is 9 already. MAN!