Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Police Concert

So last night Joel and I got to go to the Police concert up at the Usana Ampitheatre for a rare night out together without kids. We went with our friends Preston and Hillary and it was really fun. I was surprised at how many old people were there though, it was a pretty tame concert compared to some I've been to before. We even saw a lady with a cane! We thought we might be the old ones, but we soon realized we were pretty much the youngest ones there! Well, there were a few younger than us, but I guess they were really popular in the 80's so of course we saw quite a bit of gray hair in the crowds.:) Sting is still looking and sounding good at age 56! Joel has been wanting to go see them for years and now we had the chance. Watching the people in the crowds is almost more entertaining than the music! We had a good time.



0 comments: