Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!


Today is Jills birthday and she can no longer call me the old man (we are the same age). Jill I just wanted to let you know on your birthday that me and the kids love you. The scary thing is that we are getting old and are approaching the big 4-0. This picture that I put in here is of Jill in her work-out clothes last night. I put this picture in here to let her know that she looks as good now as the day we got married, she really has been working out hard. Way to go babe and happy b-day.

8 comments:

Grandma A said...

Happy birthday from your Dad & Mom

Blaine said...

Happy Birthday Jill - you look like you're 21!!

debbie said...

Wow Jill, you look great! I have been thinking about you this morning. Happy Birthday!

Jill said...

If I had known he was going to post this picture I would have tried to look a little nicer, I could have smiled or combed my hair or something! Thanks everyone:)

Life for the Pillings said...

Happy Birthday Jill!!! Ah - another sweet post from Joel. That's sweet. You look great! Thanks for being my running partner last week - now you need to move back to Lehi so we can run together every day. I need motivation. Happy Birthday!!!

Nelle B said...

Happy Birthday Jill - you look great!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Happy Birthday Jill! You do look great!

Sheri Willardson said...

Happy Birthday Jill!! You are a hottie! :)