Well, my parents got married 50 years ago today in the Manti Temple and they're still going strong! I can't imagine a better example of what a marriage should be than theirs. They are still best friends and have always taken good care of me! They still do in fact. :) Happy anniversary mom and dad! Can't wait to come down and see you next weekend! I love you both very much.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Happy 50th Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Posted by Jill at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you used the same picture as I did. It's a good one. I hope you guys have a fun time next weekend - take some pictures!
Thank you for the nice blog Jill.
We love you very much also. We will be glad to see all of you next weekend. :)
Post a Comment