Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Christian!

Well, my baby is turning 2 today. I can't believe how fast time goes, especially as you get more kids. I feel like his life has been a blur and somehow I can't remember everything that has already happened in that 2 year time. Christian is such a sweet, laid back, fun kid to have around. His older brother and sisters adore him and pretty much give him anything he wants. His nickname is "Dude" and he loves the movie "Cars" and anything to do with that. He still takes 3 or 4 hour naps each day which is SOOO appreciated by his mommy. He has such a gruff little voice, it's funny to hear him talk. He's definitely all boy. For his birthday today he got a "Cars" book from Grandma and Grandpa, lots of little cars to play with and some pj's with cars on it. We are so lucky and blessed to have Christian in our family... he can make you smile just by looking at you. Here are some pics from the past...













This is his most recent picture from November... doesn't he just look like mischief?
Here he is opening presents this morning...

Joel won't let me cut his hair because he loves all the white blonde hair he has. Therefore, it's messy most of the time. :)


We love you little Dude! Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

Happy Birthday to Christian!!!!!
All of the pictures are terrific, but I especially love the one where he looks like mischief. Sure be glad to see all of you soon.

Nelle B said...

My favorite is where Kinlee is holding him (she's wearing red) and SHE looks like mischief! :)

Happy Birthday to Christian, and I'm anxious to meet the "Dude" soon!