We baptized our sweet little Kinlee the first weekend in September. It was a great day... we got to be the first baptism in the stake and the only one from our ward so it turned out perfectly. Afterwards, we had lunch over at the clubhouse and enjoyed hanging out with family and friends. Here are some pics below...
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Kinlee gets baptized
Posted by Jill at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kinlee,
You look so pretty in your white dress. We wish we could have been there on your special day. Congratulations on being baptized and confirmed. We love you.
It was a very special day. Grandpa & I were happy to be there.
We Love you VERY MUCH KINLEE.
Love, Grandma A
Kinlee you look so nice...I am glad that you had such a wonderful day! I miss you tons.
Shanna
Post a Comment