My whole life I have been the brother that could do it all. Skiing, Biking, Sports, you name it I could do it, and always felt that I was a little better at it than my siblings. But as I get older I find the need to eat better and exercise more important. So for the last year I have taken up running and have run several races(granted only little 10k's) and have gotten to were I can run pretty good. So my sister Leigh Anne convinced me to train for a 1/2 marathon. Ok no bid deal, all it requires is me to eat a little better and increase my distances. I've heard that Lee is pretty quick and has run several bid races this year (Ragnar, King of the Mtn. etc.). So she hauls me out last night to run a 10 mile down the Canyon. No bid deal, I can do this. So we start out and both are running pretty good. Halfway thru, no big deal. Towards the end Lee picked up the pace and I thought "man this chick can run". So for the last 2 miles I was running like a rape victim just to keep up. I guess I better train a little big harder for our Snow Canyon 1/2 here in 2 weeks. Here is a pic of Lee, she's in great shape.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That was a great run. Even if it did get a little dark. You are totally going to kick butt in the 1/2 marathon
Post a Comment