Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Well, putting up the Christmas tree is my kids' favorite thing do for Christmas. It seems like it gets earlier each year. Kinlee wanted to do it before Thanksgiving, but we told her we at least had to wait until after that. So, Sunday night we put our Christmas tree up and all the decorations... it wasn't even December yet! Here is Kinlee with her fiber optic Santa that I let her put in her room...


Christian pulling Kaitlyn's hair during the picture taking...


Christian helping with the ornaments...


Here are the kids getting the ornaments ready to put on the tree...
I seem to remember loving putting up the tree when I was little too, why does it seem like such a chore to do now? Once it's up I do love to look at it though. It brings a nice glow and Christmas spirit to the house. Too bad I haven't done ANY Christmas shopping yet. I guess I better get on that!! :)

3 comments:

Grandma A said...

Hey Jill, Can you believe it is only 3 weeks until Christmas Eve?
Cute pictures.

McLerran Family said...

Your tree is so beautiful!

Last night was fun. Lets do it again soon!

Kimberlie said...

Once when I was in grade school, probably 4th or 5th grade, I was sick got to stay home from school. I got really bored at home so I decided to put up the Christmas tree. My mom was not to happy with me when she got home because she thought that I wasn't really sick. I thought I was helping her out but was too dumb to realize that putting up the Christmas tree was a family thing. In my mind I thought I will put up the tree but the rest of the family can handle the rest of the decorations around the house. For all I know, I did those to once we got the rest of the decorations out.