Does anyone think these Dora pajamas could be a little too small for Kaity? She will not let me get rid of them because she loves them so much, but I think she might have outgrown them a year ago... also notice that she refuses to let anyone help her get them on, you can see the tag sticking up in front of her neck which happens most of the time either pants or shirt or both. "I DO IT MYSELF!" is her motto. I am definitely going to hide these pjs from her, she looks like the Incredible Hulk after he has busted out of his normal clothes.
Also, little Christian is getting MOLARS if you can even believe it! He opened his mouth wide today and I saw two little molars popping out in the back of his mouth. No wonder he has been biting everything and everyone he comes in contact with! He has been grumpy and biting his brother, sisters, me, and I think he even tried to bite Grandma and Grandpa the other night. :) Now we know why. He isn't even 11 months old yet! Why does he have so many teeth? These kids are just growing too fast... anyone need some 2T Dora pjs?
6 comments:
That is so funny. I guess she can't be tempted with new Dora pjs that are her current size, or a bigger so she can grow into them???
Oh she has other Dora pjs alright, she just likes to hoard them, she keeps track of ALL of them and finds them if I put them away somewhere. I guess it's time to send them to D.I. :)
I think Christian is going to do everything quicker than most.
Walking, teething, and intelligence.
What the heck Jill do they not have a Target around that girl needs a new pair of DORA pj's I dont care if she has a million pairs She is so cute how do you say "NO" :)
So funny-you gotta love the determination of these young little minds!
I like to try to wear pants that I bought a couple years ago and it doesn't work out too well for me either. I guess I'm still growing, too.
Post a Comment