Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crazy little man

Christian is in to EVERYTHING these days... if I can't hear him for a while and he's being too quiet I know I better go find him because it cannot be good. Today he was playing with a marker (luckily it was a washable one) and decided to try and eat it. He also got it all over his hands. Ever since he turned one and started walking (the day after his birthday) he has turned into a menace! He is a crazy baby and loves to squeal, scream, and babble just for fun. What a sweetheart though... we are lucky to have him! He is a lot of fun. :)

2 comments:

Kimberlie said...

It's only just begun. :)

McLerran Family said...

Ha Ha! I love the look on his face! Why do kids think they have to eat everything?! The other day I caught Jake with playdough!