Thursday, February 19, 2009

Project 52

My friend Skye is a photographer and is doing this thing called "Project 52" where each week during a year's time you take a photo of yourself with one of your kids. This is because she said she is behind the camera 99% of the time and hardly has any pictures of her and her kids together. She challenged others to do it as well, and I think it is a great idea. I went through my kids' photo albums the other day and I am hardly in any of their pictures because I am usually the one taking them. Also, I really hate pictures of myself. The photo below was my attempt at holding the camera and taking the picture at the same time... Kait looks like she has a lamp on her head, but that's okay. Next time I will try to have somebody else the picture. Anyway, I think it's a fun idea so we'll see what kind of shots we can get. :) I probably won't be posting all of them, just a few here and there... we don't need to see THAT many pics of me.

6 comments:

Kimberlie said...

I think this is a good idea. I like thei picture. I think some of the best pictures I have are the goofy ones that I took of myself with someone else.

I look forward to seeing more!

Shanna said...

what a cute picture.. I have to agree I am usually the one taking the pictures. The lamp post is okay too.

Stella said...

What a fun idea!

debbie said...

That's such a cute picture. I was noticing recently that I don't have many pics of me with my kids (when I was noticing that I don't have many pics of me with my mom when I did that Flashback about her). I want to see a lot of your Project 52!

Sheri Willardson said...

Hey, I just heard about that today, and I think it is a great idea. I don't have very many pictures of me at all. You look FAB btw! :)

angie said...

cute pic