Well, it wouldn't really be fair to post Kinlee's new room without showing Kaitlyn's new room also. This room was already finished but used to be the "exercise room" but no exercise ever really happened in there. :) Since we were moving Kinlee downstairs, we knew there was no way she would go down there alone, so we converted this room into Katy's new room. Surprisingly, she loves it and has no problem sleeping down there! Hallelujah! We are proud of the girls for moving down there and enjoying it.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Kaitlyn's new room
Posted by Jill at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those rooms are so cute!! And I love your blog background...it's very pretty :)
Love the new rooms. It is always so much fun to do a room makeover!
I love you new room Kaitlyn!!!!!
You are such a big girl going down
stairs. Love, Grandma A.
That is so exciting for her. I LOVE her quilt!!! Where did you find it at? She is such a little cutie.
Post a Comment