
Well our little kinlee is growing up and wanted her room to be downstairs and away from the other kids. so after many late nights and weekends we finally finished it. We had room to make two smaller bedrooms but decided to make it one large bedroom instead. we went with the shaker styleboard and baton look and made two large built in bookcases with a desk built in between, (nothing is to good for our Kinlee). anyways she is excited to have her own room. Mom spoiled her and took her to get a new bedspread. she is a cute girl and desereves it.
4 comments:
Nice job! I'm sure Kinlee will love it. You have a beautiful home.
Wow that is soooooooooooo cute!! You can never have too much shelf space! Gracie would never sleep in a room by herself downstairs, Kinlee is braaaaaave!
I like the new pictures.
Kinlee,
I love your new room. It looks like you have plenty of space too, to put girl stuff!!
Post a Comment