Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"KICKING IT" WITH DUDE


Every morning when I go to get Dude out of bed he is sleeping like this. His little hands behind his head, feet elevated with a totally content look on his face. I only wish that I could sleep like this.

3 comments:

Grandma A said...

Isn't that the sweetest face you have ever seen?

debbie said...

Hi Jill! It's been a while. I love how you call him Dude. Does he think that's his real name? :) He's grown up a lot since I found your blog. And wow -- so sorry to hear about Joel's accident! It's good to hear that he is recovering well.

I recently got info for my 20th reunion. Yikes - has it really been that long?!?

Life for the Pillings said...

And that is why he has the nick name that he has. He is such a cutie!!! I love this picture!