Friday, May 21, 2010

WORLDS GREATEST BASEBALL PLAYER?


Here is a picture of Kinlee and her friend "Ole" (short for Oleander) at one of their games. This year Kinlee is playing coach pitch softball and is really enjoying it. The weird thing is Kinlee writes left-handed but throws, bats, and catches right handed. Go figure? Anyways, she inherited her competitive spirit from her Dad and is doing really well.

4 comments:

Nelle B said...

Go Kinlee! Go Bees!

Ryan does the exact same thing with his right/left too. He eats and writes left, but sports are right. I think it's an extra good coordination thing. :)

Life for the Pillings said...

Cute picture Kinlee!! Chris does the exact same thing. Writes with his left, uses his right for everything else.

Grandma A said...

You look great Kinlee, I hope Grandpa and I can come to your game
next Saturday.

Unknown said...

I think Kinlee is just extremely talented and one of the cutest and smartest girls!! I hope she has a great season.