Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Kaitlynisms

I just had to write a couple things down that Kaitlyn said that made me laugh this week. On Monday night we were having Family Home Evening and Katy wanted to do the lesson. So she found a picture of Jesus in the "Friend" and I asked her to tell us everything she knew about Jesus. One of the things she said was that Jesus' nickname was "Je". It was so cute we all started laughing and of course she got mad, but it seemed so logical to her. Then, yesterday she was watching Spongebob and she came to me and said "Mom, I don't like this Spongbob, it's too sad" with tears in her eyes. It was the one where Gary (Spongebob's pet snail) suddenly likes Patrick better than Spongebob and goes to stay with Patrick; so Spongebob was sad and tried bringing other pets home, but none of them were as good as Gary. I reminded her that it ends good because Gary only stayed with Patrick because he had a cookie in his pocket and ends up with Spongebob again at the end, but she started crying and didn't want to watch it anymore because it was just too sad. Where did those little emotions come from? It was just so cute I didn't want to forget about it. Anyway, when anyone is bugging her or making her mad, she likes to say "Stop it! You're embarrassing me!" I don't think she knows what that means, but she likes to use the phrase A LOT. :)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I love it!! She is sooooo cute!

Grandma A said...

That Kaitlyn is a character!!!!!

AMezNewz said...

She is so cute! At the Christmas party she was coming up with all sorts of funny Christmas things to guess. She was so fun to talk to and she made me laugh a lot.