This last week our clubhouse pool finally opened and the kids were thrilled to finally have a chance to go swimming. It wasn't too warm outside, but the pool was really warm so they really enjoyed it. I sat by the pool fully clothed and was freezing! I should have gotten in the warm pool I guess. Joel had fun throwing the kids in the pool, they caught some pretty good air... here are some of the pictures.
Kinlee loves to play in the pool with her older cousins. Bailey is holding her up on this picture.
As of yesterday, they had closed the pool again though because the city hasn't come to inspect it yet for this season. Hopefully it will open again soon!
4 comments:
What fun! I don't think any pools around here are open yet...not that we would want to go swimming. It has been so cold and rainy! Summer, where are you?!
Your kids are growing up so fast! You will all love having this pool for the summer - and the weather will be hot before you know it and you'll all want to go jump in!
By the way - it was me that deleted the last comment, I goofed it up and, well, I tried to fix it and I don't always know what I'm doing :)
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment