Ever since school got out, Kinlee has been bugging me to let her set up a lemonade stand and sell cookies, lemonade, and candy. So today we made cookies and got her all set up to sell. It was a real hit! She made $15 in just a couple hours. She was thrilled and now she wants to do it again on Monday. Of course most of her customers were grandma and grandpa, cousins, her brother, and kind neighbors so we'll have to see if it is as big a hit on Monday as it was today. :)
Kinlee decided she wanted to make a beetle as her pet today which is fine with me as long as it stays in the garage. Well, tonight she decided she was going to let it sleep in her room in a Polly Pocket furniture chest of drawers. She came to me and said, "would you be mad if I let the beetle sleep in my room tonight in a polly pocket drawer?" Of course I told her I did not want a big beetle sleeping in the house. So I asked her if it was already in her room and she said "NO" and ran to her room. Well, I went after her and she was looking for the beetle because it escaped from it's drawer in the Polly Pocket house. Great, now we had to find a big creepy beetle and she was really upset and crying because she was "worried" about this pet of hers she named Spike. Yuck. We couldn't find him and she wouldn't go to bed without finding him. So we said a prayer that we would find the beetle and a few minutes later, there he was crawling across the carpet. She took him outside to the garage and put him in a box and hopefully he will still be alive in the morning or we might have another meltdown. :) I never knew she even liked bugs!
Here is Hunter and Kaity. Hunter is Kaity's favorite cousin and lately they have been joined at the hip. It is very cute and they just follow each other around and keep each other entertained. They are really pretty nice to each other and get along well. Kaitlyn loves when Hunter comes over.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Little Entrepreneur
Here is a picture of Christian tonight... I just thought he looked so cute I had to post it. :)
Posted by Jill at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So now that you have a pet do you need to go to the pet store and find some Purina Beetle Chow? Make sure Spike is on a leash if you bring him to our house...
That's so cute!! If I had been there I would have came and bought some lemonade! She is such a cutie!!
Kinlee would be very successful here - there are little stands like this everywhere! Maybe she could start selling tacos, too. :)
Who are you "life for the pillings"? It won't let me access your profile!:)
Post a Comment