Today was such a nice day that we decided to go up Provo Canyon for a picnic with Chris and Melissa, Shanna and Scott, and Ted (Lisa is in Hawaii) and all the kids. It started out as a really nice day, the kids were having a great time playing in the stream, climbing trees, and exploring. But when we went to leave, we couldn't find Dylan, Kinlee, Morgan, or Jaxon. We searched up and down the stream for probably about a half hour. Luckily, the 4 were all together so I wasn't too worried at first, but after 15 minutes I started panicking and felt like I was going to throw up. Joel found them way up above the stream picking flowers. When I got to the car, they handed me the flowers and I couldn't get too mad at them. I was just happy we found them and that they weren't lost! Dylan was loving the tree climbing and wading in the stream.
This is Gavin about ten seconds before he fell out of this tree. He was okay, but it was quite a crash.
Yes, I know Christian has drool on his lip, but I thought it was a cute picture anyway.
Kinlee and Karlie had fun playing together and so did Kaitlyn and Maddie. Maddie is Kait's other favorite cousin. They were pretty funny running around with this umbrella and just being silly.
3 comments:
Cute Pictures! I'm going to have to get a bunch from you. That was a fun time! We are all going to have to do it a lot more this summer. I'm glad you found you kids - I start to freak out over things like that also.
Was this up at Canyon Glen? I love that place. Looks like you guys had a great time. (I'm glad they didn't get too lost :)
I hate that awful feeling when you can't find your kids. I'm like you...OK for the first little bit, then I start to panic and imagine awful things! Looks like fun, otherwise. We are also loving the nice weather--finally!
Post a Comment