Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

Okay, I admit it , I loved the movie. It followed the book pretty closely and although the special effects were a little cheesy, I really liked it overall. I laughed at some of the serious parts, but that's what made it so fun. I think the girl playing Bella was really good and she fits perfectly what my image of Bella would be. I liked Edward, but in my mind he is too perfect for any person to really capture. This Edward was pretty good though. I really hope they make the other 3 books into movies and this time they could spend a little more money on the special effects (like the skin in the sunlight looked like glowing fuzz or something like that). I think my favorite part was when Bella walked into Biology class and the fan blew her scent over to Edward and he looked like he was going to throw up. That was pretty funny. Anyway, what did you guys think?



2 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

Yeah, I loved it too. It was a little cheesy for me, but still great. Lots of good things about it, and lots of lame things too. I guess that makes it no different than any other movie! :)

Kimberlie said...

I thought this was the funniest movie. I loved the crowd that was in the theater. They laughed when I laughed and the lady sitting behind me had the best laugh. That made it so much more fun and the cheesy parts much more enjoyable.