Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm tired of this!

My poor little baby has been sick for about a week now and I am getting really tired of it! He throws up and has diarrhea if I give him any formula at all. I feel like I still need to give him some though because apple juice cannot be nutritional enough to keep him going can it? So I give him apple juice and dry cheerios and bananas hoping that this stomach flu will finally go away and then I re-introduce a little formula and immediately he throws up again. He has been pretty good-natured through it all, but today I think he has just had it too. He cries if I put him down and he cries if he is sitting on my lap. I was planning on going and voting today, but if this keeps up, I won't be leaving the house!

2 comments:

Nelle B said...

Sorry to hear that Christian is still sick :(
I just emailed you some stuff to try - hope it helps

Sheri Willardson said...

Sick kids are the worst! Especially the throwing up. Of all the "mommy" jobs, I think I hate cleaning that up most of all. So sorry for you-hope it passed quickly.

And since I am checking your blog a week after this post, did you get to vote?