Monday, March 16, 2009

Blackmail picture

Friday night Joel and I went out to dinner and came home to find this...

Bailey and Kinlee had dressed poor Christian up in Kait's dora dress-ups. It was so stinkin' cute, he was just walking around like nothing was any different. Joel told me to take a picture of him for future blackmail. So sweet. :)

5 comments:

Shanna said...

I LOVE IT!! I will think of this someday when he gets married.. Way to go Bailey..

McLerran Family said...

My sisters and I did that to our younger brothers ALL the time!! So cute!

Grandma A said...

Christian makes a very cute girl but I bet he won't like it when he
gets older.

debbie said...

Reminds me of a picture I have of Josh at about the same age -- same little tiara on his head. Except I had to sneak the picture before John saw what he was wearing. :)

Sheri Willardson said...

He he-that is hilarious!