Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kinlee Gets Her Ears Pierced

Well, Kinlee decided she really wanted to get her ears pierced this last week, which was fine with me because I feel like she is old enough to take care of them and be somewhat responsible. So, we headed to the mall to get it done. She didn't act nervous at all until the girl got out the "ear-piercing gun" then she suddenly got too scared. She kept moving her ear away from the gun and saying "WAIT!" But finally after a little coaxing she let her do it. There were tears forming just for a second, but that passed quickly and now she is happy to have them. I think she looks pretty cute. We just love this little girl...



4 comments:

Grandma A said...

Kinlee, You look very pretty with your ears pierced. Now I know what
to buy for your birthday when it comes. Love, Grandma A.

Nelle B said...

Kinlee you are such a cute doll!

I love those earrings, too.

Jill - Kinlee looks so much like you did at that age, it's really deja vu for me :)

Sheri Willardson said...

Ears pierced and braces-are your kids really that old? It has been way too long since I have seen you!

debbie said...

so cute - i love her little freckles. :)