Good picture, I don't think you look old. I have a picture of you and I when you were a baby that I am going to post when I find it. I "used to look good" :) Love, Mom
Jill way to go!!! I'll be checking up on you. You don't look old!! If this is you early in the morning then you are doing better than me.... I'm probably still in bed.
Joel and I have been married since December 21,1994. We have 4 wonderful kids: Dylan (11), Kinlee (8), Kaitlyn (4), and Christian (2). Life is very busy with all these little monkeys.
8 comments:
Good picture, I don't think you look old. I have a picture of you
and I when you were a baby that I am going to post when I find it.
I "used to look good" :) Love, Mom
Maybe i was just tired, it was taken early in the morning.
Cute picture. You do look like you just a little tired. I think though that it is a keeper..
Jill way to go!!! I'll be checking up on you. You don't look old!! If this is you early in the morning then you are doing better than me.... I'm probably still in bed.
You do NOT look old-but good job on taking the pictures with the kids.
I do love them!! Worth every penny!
I can't wait to see all of them. Thanks for the referral!
Oh! You both look cute!
So cute! I agree, you look tired, but not old.
I am tagging you for "8 THINGS ABOUT ME"
Post a Comment