Wow where has all the time gone, I never thought Jill could put up with me this long. Anyways it has been 15 years since we got married and i can honestly say that Jill deserves a medal, a BIG freaking medal. Jill is my sweetheart and makes my life so easy, she is the greatest mom and wife. I often joke with her that the only good thing i got at BYU was a wife. Anyways on this special day i thought i would let her know how much she means to me. PS she looks good huh.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT WE WOULD LAST 15 YEARS
Posted by Jill at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Jill & Joel.
Happy Anniversary you two - you both look great. I'm glad you got to go on the cruise to celebrate.
Post a Comment