Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christian turns 3

So our little Dude turned 3 today!! I can't believe it. Seems like he was just a baby yesterday. Well, he still kind-of is because he isn't potty trained yet. hee hee. He was so cute when we sang happy birthday to him, he got all shy and covered his face until we were done singing...

He tried to blow out the candles before the singing even started...


I love these next few pics of Dude, just shows his cute little personality...








We love you little Dude and we are so glad you came to our family!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Christian. That was a quick three years! What a cute boy with a sweet and loving personality.

Grandma and Grandpa A said...

Happy Birthday Christian. Cute blog Jill, he is quite the character. :)

Shanna said...

Okay, I totally forgot.. I am so sorry!! Happy Birthday DUDE!! He is getting so big. Miss you guys tons.