Well another Christmas has come and gone... time just flies by the older I get. Here is Katy with her Rapunzel tower... She was so excited...
Kinlee and Katy in their new shirts...
Dude on his new bike...

Dude loving his new trucks...

Dylan with a new watch...

Dude and Toy Story 3... his new favorite movie :)

I just liked this picture because Kaitlyn looks so surprised about something...

Kinlee and Dude...

Katy right before opening gifts...

Dylan with his new skis...

Can't believe it's over for another year, I haven't been able to bring myself to take down all the Christmas things, but I guess it's time. Now if we could just skip to spring!! :)
1 comments:
Good update on your blog Jill.
I really love to see the pictures of the kids. I sure wish we could skip to spring also. Mom & Grandma
Post a Comment