Monday, September 8, 2008

Joel's shop coming along

So hopefully Joel's shop will be done by the end of this month. They are in the painting stage right now. We went out to visit Joel there the other day since we don't get to see him a lot during daylight hours. :) We will have him back soon though. Here is the front of the building...(Joel is sanding the timbers getting them ready to stain)
This is a shot of the office/reception area... You can see they are still in the process of painting

This is the showroom area...
This is where the door shop is going to be... it is a huge area behind the offices and showroom...
Since I work for Joel a few hours a week I told him I needed my own private office with a play area for the kids. I don't think it's going to happen. :( Anyway, when it's finished I will post better pictures of everything.


2 comments:

Life for the Pillings said...

I think we are in the same boat - we are both ready to have our husbands back again! Joels offices look really nice (i went and saw them the day before I broke my foot). We will all be very very very happy when it's over - now if we could find two renters :0(

Stella said...

So cool! It looks great.