Friday, September 26, 2008

He's Everywhere!

I went to check on Christian yesterday in Kaitlyn's room to see what he was doing and this is what I found...
He was just hanging out under Kaitlyn's bed, not crying or anything, just rolling around under there. It's really nice because he will just crawl around and play with toys on the floor and be content. I just have to make sure there are no little toys to choke on or coins because he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. Here is a great shot of his top teeth. He has 8 teeth now with two more coming in if you can believe it. He is barely 8 months old!
By the way, thanks to everyone who had suggestions from my last post. Any advice is good and is something new to try so thank you all! Potty training is my least favorite thing about motherhood. Kaitlyn peed in the little Dora potty she has the other morning and I didn't get in there fast enough to empty it and the next thing I know I hear Christian in there tipping it over on himself. As soon as I heard that noise I thought OH CRAP because I remembered that I hadn't emptied it yet. I ran in there to find him soaked with Kaitlyn's pee from her potty and was splashing around in it. I know, so gross. I got him undressed and in the tub, and cleaned up the mess. Sorry, another post about pee, but this is my life right now and so this is what I blog about. :)

5 comments:

debbie said...

OK, I've had my laugh for the day! That is so funny -- splashing around in big sister's pee. I know, easy for me to say... That will be a good story later in life. Poop and pee talk is just second nature to us moms. I've been known to save diapers for John to see when he gets home. ("Look! This would look exactly like cookie dough if you poured in some chocolate chips!! Have you ever seen it this color before?!?") He just looks at me and tells me I have a poop fettish. :) By the way, that's a lot of teeth! Love those little grins with new teeth.

debbie said...

After I commented I thought, "Oh no...that's a little TMI. Hopefully Jill will still want to call me a friend after that post." :) Then I saw your comment...it's good to know that some things never change!

Life for the Pillings said...

That is really funny! I got a good laugh out of that - SO GROSS! Kids. :0) We still love them.

Emily said...

That picture of Christian under the bed is hilarious! And wow, splashing around in pee. gotta love it!

Stella said...

Quit already! I am so scared to potty train it isn't even funny!

Christian really is adorable. i am glad he is such a good baby for you!