Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy birthday DAD!

Well, I stole this picture from my mom's blog because I don't have any good recent pics of my dad... obviously I need to take some more! Today is my dad's birthday and he is still very young at heart and in fabulous shape for his age! My dad is one of the kindest, easiest going guys I know. He would do anything for you and has done EVERYTHING for me. He can fix anything that you would need him to and still often does fix things for me. Just last week he fixed the vacuum and the microwave for me. My mom tells me she never had to call a repairman in 40 years. If he can't fix it, it usually cannot be fixed. :) He has always been so good to my mom and I've never once heard him say a negative thing about her or to her. He still asks me if my car needs the oil changed or the tires need air, etc. What would I do without my dad who always loves me no matter what and still cares about the little things? I love you dad! Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

debbie said...

I totally see Jimmy Stewart in your dad. "It's A Wonderful Life" is still in my Top 5 movies. :)

Grandma A said...

Thanks Jill. Love, Dad with help
from Mom