Sorry for this post dear, but you left your password out so here it goes. Tomorrow is mothers day and I am so grateful for Jill. We have been married for almost 15 years and it has been the best years of my life, I am a little suprised that we lasted this long because I can be a touch of an ass sometimes. My sisters often joke that if we get divorced they would keep Jill over me. Here are a few things that attract me to Jill,; she is very independant and does what she wants, (in a good way). If i can't do it she does it without me, like spending the summer in Montana or taking the kids on little trips. She takes care of everything, she takes out the garbage, mows the lawn, takes care of maintenance on the cars, does all the shopping, both clothes and food. I can't remember the last time I bought a shirt let alone a christmas or birthday present. (In my defense I work a lot)
Jill is a very loving mother, I can see it in my kids eyes. They truly love their mom, and she truly loves them. She caters to their every need, the first word out of their mouth when they come thru the door is "mom." This is a true testament to her unending love for them.
Jill is an excellent wife and i could not have asked for a better eternal mate. She loves me in ways that I can't describe. After 15 years she has learned what makes me tick and loves me regardless.
So for mother's day I just want to let Jill know that we all love her and appreciate the love that she gives us.
Jill is a very loving mother, I can see it in my kids eyes. They truly love their mom, and she truly loves them. She caters to their every need, the first word out of their mouth when they come thru the door is "mom." This is a true testament to her unending love for them.
Jill is an excellent wife and i could not have asked for a better eternal mate. She loves me in ways that I can't describe. After 15 years she has learned what makes me tick and loves me regardless.
So for mother's day I just want to let Jill know that we all love her and appreciate the love that she gives us.
9 comments:
AWWHHH-That is the sweetest thing that your husband posted about you. LOVE it! And you are an AWESOME lady!
I agree with everything Joel said.
Love, Mom
Thanks babe! That is very sweet. :) Next time let me pick the picture! jk
I am appalled at this speech...not that it isn't true but that Joel had something nice to say about someone, like that ever happens! And it is correct, Jill that we would take you over him anyday because he really is an ASS! Happy Mothers Day...
Happy Mother's Day Jill! Very sweet post from Joel.
Wow, My brother does say something nice once in a while.. Ha!ha!! Hope you had a good one. Happy Mothers Day!
Happy Mother's Day Jill!!! What a sweet hunny you have to hijack your blog like that, and leave such a sweet message.
I want to know what the BODY SNATCHERS did with the real Joel Pilling.
Jill, you are a great mom. You and Joel have a beautiful family.
WOW! I am impressed! Nice post Joel. You are a lucky person to have Jill. She's a sweetheart!
Post a Comment