I had a funny thing happen to me today. I went to Walmart and the check out lady asked me if I ever watch General Hospital (maybe she saw me glancing through Soap Digest while I was waiting in line), and I said no. Then she proceeded to tell me "You look just like Carly on General Hospital, in fact I almost thought you were her at first." I was thinking, sure, she would be in the Orem Walmart with 2 little kids. I said "Thanks!" and then realized I really didn't know if it was a compliment or not since I didn't know what Carly from GH looks like. Anyway, I decided to Google her and here is a picture of me from Sunday (I stole it from your blog Blaine, sorry) and a picture of Carly from GH. Can you tell who is who? j/k I need a lot more work to look that good, and she's got those "smoldering eyes", but it was a nice compliment anyway.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can see a resemblance, but since I am your mother and not at all prejudice, I say that you are the prettiest.
Yep, I can see a resemblance too!
I've been told I look like Kevin from "The Office" - is that a good thing?
Post a Comment