Monday, May 26, 2008

Big Hair


This is how Kaity's hair looks when she wakes up every morning. It was especially big today so I thought I would take her picture. It looks like I put rollers in it or something, but really it's just big and curly on its own! Today is Memorial Day and it's raining! Joel was hoping to finish up with the sprinklers today so we can sod the backyard this weekend, but every time it starts raining again he comes inside with a few choice words about the weather, then he goes back out when the rain stops. We are going up to Blaine's today for a barbeque since it is his two girls' birthdays this week. Hope we don't get soaked! Our pool is supposed to open today also, but I doubt if we will be doing any swimming. Happy Memorial Day everyone! Hope it gets sunny soon!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie! Your kids are so cute. My two boys play piano, and my two girls play violin. None of them like to practice, but they like to play. Violin is a little bit harder in my opinion, or at least it requires more parent involvement. I wouldn't let my girls practice alone or they would likely form some very bad habits. I think they're both great instruments, though. Good luck with whatever you pick!

Nelle B said...

I think Kaitlyn's hair looks really cute like that. A lot of people would pay a lot of money to look that good! :)