Saturday, May 10, 2008

What a sweetie!

Kinlee is such a sweetie. She offers to rub mom and dad's feet with lotion all the time. She always says "Does this feel good?" Of course it does! Kinlee is very thoughtful and likes to please others. She must really love her dad to touch those feet! We love you Kinlee!

4 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Jen and I used to do this ALL the time for our father. Do you think MY CHILDREN would ever do it for me? Not a chance! Consider yourself very lucky.

Emily said...

Hey Jill! I love blogs! It is so fun finding long lost friends (or cousins)! What a cute family you have! I love keeping up on people's families. Hope all is well!

Emily said...

Oh, by the way, Brek told me about Leigh Anne's blog, but I can't remember what it's called. Could you let me know? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Does Kinlee like to comb hair? Can she come to Mexico and comb mine? I would love that!
Love, Ellen