Hi everyone, I decided I better get in on this blog thing since I am not very good at keeping in touch with family members who are not nearby (there are many!) We are all doing well and the kids are looking forward for school to be out. I am not really looking forward to it, because then I will have to entertain them or find things for them to do besides watch TV (their favorite pasttime). Little Christian was sick last week for the first time. We had gone to St. George over last weekend and Dylan and Kinlee ended up with fevers on the way home which lasted a couple days, then turned into sore throats and coughs. Nothing too serious, but then Kaitlyn got it and the baby did too. Kaitlyn pretty much got over it, but the baby (who was finally sleeping through the night and is really never fussy) wasn't wanting to eat or sleep and just cried if I was not holding him. I finally took him to the doctor on Sunday morning because I was worried he might have an ear infection, but the doctor said his ears were fine; it was his throat that was very sore. So sore that he had blisters back there! No wonder he didn't want to eat! Anway, the doctor couldn't really give him anything for it, but he has been a lot better the last few days. I just hope he starts sleeping through the night again. Anway, our trip to St. George was fun, we stayed at the Fairfield Inn and swam a lot and went to Zions Nat'l Park. The kids didn't really want to go to Zions, they just wanted to swim all day. We took a shuttle bus through the park since you can't drive your own vehicle through the main part of the park (which we didn't know till we got there) but is was okay and the kids were really good through it all. We got out at one stop and Joel and the two oldest kids hiked up a trail while the little kids and I waited at the bottom. The temperature was only in the 70's so it was a perfect day.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment