Monday, May 12, 2008

First baseball game of the season


Dylan had his first game of the season tonight. They didn't win unfortunately, (it was 5 to 4) but Dylan got to slide into home to make one of the 4 points. The games are kind of uneventful because this is the first year they pitch themselves instead of the coach and most of the players either get walked to their base or strike out. Hopefully they will all get better as the season goes on. It's still pretty fun to watch, even though it was freezing tonight. He was pretty excited that he got to slide into home and he was safe. Yesterday was Mother's Day and I got a new high powered lens for my camera. It is really nice to be able to zoom in from far away, especially at the baseball games!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dylan, You look good in your
baseball uniform. I hope Grandpa
and I get to watch one of your games. Love, Grandma A

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, I think it worked this
time. Mom

Readyforadventure said...

You got a blog!!! Yahoo!!! I am so excited!!!

Blaine said...

Nice picture of the slide...dirt flying and everything. Way to go Dylan!

Emily said...

I hear you on the whole baseball thing. A lot of walking and striking out in live pitch. I feel bad for the poor guys in the field...how boring for them. If you're not pitching or catching, you're just standing around. Oh well! Hopefully it gets a little more exciting!

Unknown said...

Way to go Dylan!
Love, Ellen