A couple of weeks ago I bought Kaitlyn this Dora potty because I thought it would help her learn to go potty since she loves Dora so much. Well, she didn't really get the concept of peeing in the potty, she would just sit on it for a while and then say "I'm done" then she wanted a treat. Other times she would stand up and look at Dora and Boots because she can't see them when she is sitting on it. This resulted in her peeing on the floor and then pooping on the floor another time. We decided to give up for a little while. Well, last night, she came to us and said " I want to pee on my Dora potty", so Joel took her in there to try (I was feeding the baby) and she sat down and she peed in her potty!!! We were so proud of her and she got lots of hugs and kisses and a treat. We'll see if it happens again! Yea!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
I Peed in the Potty!
Posted by Jill at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment