So last night Dylan had a baseball game in which the pitcher hit him with the ball. I didn't think it was very serious at the time, he got walked to his base and he started to cry. I didn't think it hit him very hard so I just told him to shake it off. He has a history of overreacting a little at times anyway, so you never know if he is really hurt or not. Well, today he showed me the bruise from getting hit and I guess it really did hurt quite a bit! He was tough though and stopped crying and made it all the way to home base to score a point. Okay, so they haven't won a game yet and morale is pretty low on the team, but I guess everyone has a bad year. :( Dylan doesn't like to lose and isn't sure he wants to play baseball anymore after this, but I bet he'll change his mind if they finally win one! The other pictures are from this last weekend. The kids really enjoyed the hot weather.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jill! I found your blog while reading Erin's, so I thought I would say hello. Your kids are so darling...and so BIG! I can't believe it. Thanks again for coming to my wedding reception--it was so fun to see you guys. By the way, Athina is coming to town next month, so we're probably going to get together and we would love for you to come. Take care!
-Courtney
Ouch! I do the same thing. When my kids get hurt, I generally assume they are over-reacting, because usually they are! Like when they tell me they are sick and I don't believe them. I send them to school, then get a call telling me they just puked! OOPS!
Post a Comment