Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally the weather is good


Finally the weather is cooperating! The kids went outside and had a little picnic on the grass with their cousins Morgan and Jaxon tonight. It's so good not to have the kids cooped up inside all the time because we just haven't had good weather here until now. Joel has been working on the sprinklers in the backyard so we can get grass back there too now. (He wouldn't let me take his picture) I can't believe we have lived here for a year and a half now. I think that is a record for us. We love our neighborhood and I think this is where we are going to stay now. I shouldn't say that though because everytime I do, we end up building and moving again. Usually we stay in the same area though. I just hope when my sisters move back to Utah, they move to Utah county. :) hint, hint.

2 comments:

Nelle B said...

Our plan is to come back to Utah Valley - we love it. Maybe you could take a picture of Timpanogos and post it for me?

McLerran Family said...

I love your new camera. The picture of Dylan sliding is awesome!
I guess we brought the bad weather with us to Virginia. The day we got in it was super windy and then the next day it rained! I hope it warms up soon...