Monday, August 4, 2008

2nd trip to Montana

Well, we made another trek up to Montana last week. Joel couldn't come with us because he had to stay and work on his shop all week. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle all 4 kids by myself especially in the car for 10 hours so I brought along my niece, Bailey, to help me. She was a great help and we had a great time. It was a little cooler this time and we didn't spend as much time down at the lake, but we still had fun going to town, to the park, and playing up at the cabin. I didn't take nearly as many pictures this time, but here are some pictures we took at the park. Kaitlyn couldn't quite sit up on the slide and would end up on her back so Bailey had to catch her at the bottom or she landed flat on her back (which actually did happen once when I wasn't paying attention).
This is Madilyn, she was able to figure the slide thing out a little better than Kait and could keep herself upright for the most part.
Here is Bailey...
Kinlee at the park...

Here is Dylan just finishing up wake surfing. I didn't get any pictures from the boat because I didn't ever ride in the boat while he wake surfed, but he was able to get up and go all the way around the island. He says it is actually easier than wakeboarding, so now it's his new favorite thing to do at the lake.

2 comments:

angie said...

Hey thanks to all you guys for coming to the lake, just remember bringing Joel is always optional!

Sheri Willardson said...

Jill-Hey! How are you? I found your blog through Erins, and I don't even know how I found hers-I was blog stalking. But I am so glad I found you guys! You have a few more kids now since the last time I saw you. I would love to catch up sometime-and I can send you a link to my blog if you email me-tswillardson@yahoo.com I hope you are doing well-your kids are adorable btw. Hope to talk to you soon. Love, Sheri Willardson

PS-Do you know what happened to all the old RC Willey group? Jeanette? Emily? Kim? I would love to know how everyone is.