If you want to see some cute pictures of my kids go to http://www.skyejohansen.com/blog/index.php?year=2008&month=August&id=459 She took pictures of my kids a couple weeks ago and they turned out soooo cute. I can't wait to get the CD and have a bunch printed out. Skye is awesome. The kids cooperated really well. Kaitlyn was really hamming it up and wanted to be in all the pictures. We had to move her out of the shots of the other kids. It was a lot of fun. :) Skye was my babysitter when Dylan and Kinlee were little and now she is this amazing photographer. Her husband, Ryan, works with Joel and they are both from the same town in Canada as Joel. Anyway, check it out if you want. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Those are sooooo adorable!! They all turned out so cute!! I love Dylan's dreamy look :0). Good for you for taking the plunge of getting them all done up for pictures - that is a process - but so worth it.
All of the pictures are excellent.
It's because you have such great
looking kids. It's in the genes.:)
I did see the one of Christian in
in overalls. Very good. It's hard
to tell which picture is the best.
I forgot to mention that I like
the new background.
cute pictures Jill! You should enter your kids in the cutest kids contest!
Way cute pictures! One of these days I need to get family pics done, but it is so much work! Your kids are darling!
I love those pictures. The photographer did a great job. Of course it helps to have cute, photogenic kids to work with!
Jill, they turned out amazing! They all look so cute!
I was sad that we weren't able to get together before I left. Our decision to leave was pretty quick and we may not be back until December. We'll see. Our plans are always changing! I'm glad I can check on a few people with blogs. Keep me posted on what everyone else is up to.
The pictures of your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!
OK those are seriously the cutest pics I have ever seen. Love, love, love them. How do I hire her? Seriously!
Post a Comment