Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm crawling now!

Well, Christian is crawling now... he is quickest one of my four. I don't think any of my other kids crawled until at least 9 or 10 months old and he is only 7 months old. Typical male... he is motivated by the remote control :) He has to be quick with the two-year old that lives here. She still torments the poor kid. This week he has been dropped on his head by her, sat on, whipped with a jumprope, you name it. Yes, I do watch my kids, but I swear she waits until I leave the room and decides to make him her own little guinea pig in some experiment of hers. Hopefully he will survive until he is big enough to run away. :) She's actually getting better though now, she even says sorry when she does something wrong so we are making progress!




5 comments:

Grandma A said...

That is really early to be crawling. What a sweetie.

debbie said...

Oh Jill...he's so cute! Those big blue eyes! My kids were all on the later side of crawling too. Ryan was 11 months old...then started walking 2 weeks later.

Nelle B said...

Since you're the fourth child, you have extra compassion for Christian - I remember Blaine giving you an extra tight squeeze around the neck now and then! :)

Life for the Pillings said...

Way to go Christian!! I had to laugh about Kait - such a funny little person!

Blaine said...

The remote will get the boys crawling every time!! It's hard wired in to the male mind that the remote needs to be in your hands at all times.