Yesterday was the first day of school for Dylan and Kinlee. Dylan is in 4th grade and Kinlee is in 1st grade. Kinlee was so excited she couldn't go to sleep the night before and couldn't eat breakfast in the morning. Her best friend Hailey is in her class this year and she now gets to eat lunch at school. She was mad last year when she found out she didn't get to eat lunch in Kindergarten at the school. Dylan was not too excited, he's done this many times before and realizes it's the start of a long year. They both love their teachers and have good friends in their classes though so it's good. Kaitlyn wanted to go to school too, (of course she had to be in the picture) but I told her she had to learn how to go potty in the big girl potty before she could go to school. She's still not interested. I really hate potty training. :) Anyway, I am just glad to have my days back to normal!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by Jill at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute school kids. I am glad that
they like their teachers. It sure
means a lot to have a good teacher.
What cuties! I seriously can't believe your kids are that old-has it really been that long since we worked together at the Willey? I remember when you were pregnant with Kinlee....
I love that Kaitlyn wanted to get in the picture. Good luck with the potty training. I just got my 2 year old trained, and I totally agree that potty training stinks (pun intented). I am so glad to have Amanda done-only one in diapers now!
So, I am coming to Utah for the Labor Day weekend (since Tom will be working 12 hour days)-maybe we should do lunch with all our old friends-what do you think?
Post a Comment